Friday, January 11, 2013

DATE NIGHT

Last night, paisley and I had a little spontaneous one-on-one time. We planned on going to the library together and picking up some new books, but the library was closed. Who knew the library closed at 6?! So, what was the next obvious place to go?! Dairy Queen, of course. Who doesn't love a delicious soft serve ice cream cone every once in awhile? Well, to be honest, I didn't have one and it was a little hard to watch her eat that thing in front of me (I'm not eating dairy. Lame!).

We had such a wonderful time together. No distractions. Just her and I. We talked a lot about Mimi and grandpa, the workers at Dairy Queen, hot cocoa, and Santa clause. She "really really wants santa to come to her birfday party!" If anyone knows paisley, you know that girl can talk! I sure love that goof ball!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, your sweet accounts of Sadie and Paisley! Sadie's giggles and Paisley enjoying her ice cream cone made my week! Thank you for sharing these adorable things with us. Very lovable little girls!
Nana C.