Friday, September 14, 2012

2 months

Time flies when you're having fun! We sure love our little Sadie girl. I think it's taken me about 2 months to get my routine down, and learn about Sadie's likes and dislikes.

Sadie likes:
Looking at Paisley
Being swaddled
Sleeping
Eating promptly
Baths
Her swing
People watching
Being held facing people
Making grunting noises
Soft things touching her face
Smiling
Car rides

Sadie dislikes:
Getting her diaper changed in the middle of the night
Cold hands touching her bare skin
Not being fed promptly enough
Sitting in a dirty diaper for too long

Thankfully, her "likes" list is longer than her "dislikes" list. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with two great babies, I don't ever want to take that for granted!

We love you, Sadie Lane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sadie girl...such a happy little person! Her and big sis, Paisley are going to be such good 'buds!' Love those two!
Nana C.

Jill said...

Can't get enough of her!!! She is as sweet as babies come!