Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Month

 Wow.  Where did the time go!? I cannot imagine life without our little Sadie girl.  She brings our family such joy.  
 About a week ago, she really started smiling.  It's fun to capture on film because rarely am I fast enough to actually have my phone ready to snap a picture.  

I'm still learning how to juggle being a mom of two and having a new house.  Both aren't the easiest things in the world, but I am learning to give myself a little grace when it comes to both.  If I don't shower, oh well..there's always tomorrow!  The Moby has become my new best friend.  I love it.  I was very intimidated by it at first.  Have you seen those things?! Way too much fabric if you ask me.  Anyway, I wouldn't even make it out of the house if it weren't for the Moby.  I just plop Sadie in it and she instantly passes out.  Its amazing! I even use it to go on our daily walks.. Although, I'm considering getting a double jogger.  Any suggestions?  

2 comments:

J Yo said...

I have a double jogger that I'll probably be selling really soon! Hails doesn't do a stroller anymore... ;) If you want to check it out let me know! It's a Baby Trend and it's great!

cacfus said...

I love my sweet niece! Can't wait to meet her. Pretty sure her younger cousin already has a couple pounds on her. :) She's so itty bitty!

I also have a baby trend. I did a lot of comparison and tested some out and it was my favorite for the price.
Love ya guys!
Christy