Thursday, January 15, 2009

hello!

I feel as if I have not written in so long.  I have a bazillion things to write about:

First off, I would like to say that I am currently watching a documentary on the History Channel. (I know, Mom, where has your daughter gone??) It is about Hitler and I am really enjoying it.  A few weeks ago, Zach and I saw the movie Valkyrie and we loved it.  I highly recommend it, if you like that kind of stuff.

Secondly, IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREEZING HERE.  Today, it got to a whopping 11 degrees.  It was awful.  My poor nose was bright red by the time I walked next door to work, I think it got frost bite.  The funny thing about this whole cold front that we are experiencing is that schools have been canceled due to severe weather.  I have never heard of that!! I have only known schools to be closed for snow, not for cold weather!  I am learning so many new things about the south.  

Thirdly, Zach and I are loving our jobs.  Zach has started working on his own projects at work and he is loving it.  He works til about 6pm and is now learning what it's like to be in the real world and have a real schedule;)  At church, he only worked til 3..so this is a BIG deal.  As far as my job goes, it has been UNREAL how good God is.  I got my job last Thursday the 8th, started Friday the 9th and on TUESDAY the 13th, I got PROMOTED to manager.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Yah, thats exactly what I was thinking, too.  Obviously, these kind of things don't happen with out God's hand intricately guiding everything. SO, THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!!  Oh, and by the way, I LOVE the job..so that helps a lot too!

Fourthly, I am so excited to announce that my hair is finally long enough to put in a pony tail! ;) 


3 comments:

Mannfam said...

OH Ali, I love you. My favorite two parts were when you said your nose got frost bite. haha. and that your hair is long enough for a pony tail. YAY!

Mannfam said...

why is it calling me ezra?!

J Yo said...

I'm so glad to hear that you two are doing so well! God is good. :)

P.S. Pics, please!!